87-5-802. (Temporary) Definitions. As used in this part, unless the context indicates otherwise, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Council" means the wildlife habitat improvement advisory council established in 87-5-803.
(2) "Department" means the department of fish, wildlife, and parks established in 2-15-3401.
(3) "Native plant" means a plant indigenous to the state of Montana.
(4) "Noxious weed" means a weed defined in 7-22-2101.
(5) "Noxious weed management" means an integrated weed management program for the containment, suppression, and, where possible, eradication of noxious weeds. The term includes a long-term management approach toward noxious weeds that includes but is not limited to hand-pulling, cultivation, herbicide application, mechanical or biological control, prescribed grazing or burning, prevention, and revegetation. (Terminates June 30, 2023--sec. 11, Ch. 342, L. 2017.)